Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time's up

I've always wanted to have a blog (that lasts more than 2 posts) but always end up deleting it shortly after creating it because I can never get it to be exactly what I want. But this time I am determined.

So, to start things off, a little summer catch up:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .


We went with my fam to Alaska at the end of June.



We were basically in the middle of nowhere... umm pretty? yes.



It wasn't until after Josh proved his amazing fishing skills that my family finally accepted him as one of the gang.



After more than a week of camping we looked more than ready to come home.



2 comments :

dana and justin said...

sarah told me you have a blog! i am so excited! i was just thinking that it is about time you started one. looks like you guys had fun in alaska. i'm sure justin wishes he could have gone... you better make this blog last!

Aub said...

yay for your blog I love it!