Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Month Two.


Somehow she's already two months old - it's amazing how fast time goes.  We love this lady more and more each day.  She's getting to be a good sleeper (most days), and is becoming so independent... since when did my girl not want me to hold her?

And yes, I realize that all I ever post about is Madison.  But that's what happens when you have a baby in January and are trapped inside for 2 months... plus she and Josh are pretty much my whole life.  We are so excited about this warmer weather though and can't wait to get out and enjoy the sun.

6 comments :

Craig & Em Chilton said...

Jess! She's darling!!! Can't wait to meet her someday! Love the blog... Keep em' comin!!

Craig & Em Chilton said...

P.S. Anyone who doesn't say she looks just like you, is smoking crack... Just sayin. She's spit and image of you and so adorable!!

Jackee Broderick said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable!!

crandallina said...

Jess, she is the most adorable baby! I stop by your blog to see her cute pictures and I hope I get to meet her some day!

Melissa Crandall Humbert

Jill said...

She is 2, 2 CUTE!!!

dana and justin said...

i love her!