Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Our little lady is a Daddy's girl through and through.  The whole time I was pregnant with Maddie I'd tell Josh that she was going to love him more than anything and this is already proving to be true.  She lights up when she sees him and loves it when he holds her and rocks her to sleep.  Whenever I am trying unsuccessfully to calm her down Josh will say "let me taker her" and when he holds her she is instantly quiet. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it - just kidding, it's darling.

Josh loves his little girl.  I never thought I'd see the day when Josh asked me what bow I wanted Maddie to wear, but it happens all the time now... pretty cute.


5 comments :

Haskell's said...

It is so special watching your child with their daddy! It still make me cry sometimes. She is so adorable I want to see her in person:)

dana and justin said...

nothing better than daddy/baby time! i don't get to see this girl often enough!

Cailey & Brady said...

You seriously have the cutest little girl ever!!

dana and justin said...

i know i already commented on this post but she is just so cute! i am so glad i got to see her the other day!

Jill said...

Josh and Maddie...the first of many daddy-daughter dates!! She is beautiful!!