Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Christmas 2013

I'm almost two months late in posting these and Christmas already feels forever ago, but I think I can speak for both Josh and I and say that it was our best Christmas yet.  Maddie is at such a fun age and was so excited about everything.  She actually asked me the other day if we could get another Christmas tree.  I think both of our babes were a little overwhelmed by the end of Christmas night - lots of presents, lots of sugar, and not enough sleeping - all signs of a successful Christmas day.  Having little ones in our house for the Christmas season makes things even more magical and really magnifies the spirit of Christmas. 



Maddie was thrilled to get her beloved Elsa doll


Becks wasn't quite sure what was going on but, as always, was so happy to be a part of things




Christmas Sunday



The only decent picture I got from Maddie's first dance recital.  I was laughing so hard that they all turned out blurry.  Thank heavens we have it all on video because it truly was one of the highlights of our parenting career thus far.


And I just had to throw this one in here because - look at those perfect faces! Am I lucky or what?

No comments :