Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Elder Featherstone


I feel like this blog would be incomplete without a post dedicated to a project Josh and his brother have been working on for the past year and a half.  When we were living in new Jersey, Josh felt he should write a biography/life history on his Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone.  Over time the project evolved into a two volume series, the first of which was printed over Christmas break.  I'm not sure I've ever seen Josh and Christian so excited about something (I'm sure I have, but still...).  

Nothing could do justice to who these two are, the lives they have led, or the love we have for them but this book is a pretty good start.  I've been so proud of Josh and all that he has put into this and I can't wait to see volume II!

No comments :