Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Wedding

Yesterday we celebrated wedding of two of my favorite people ever - Josh's brother Christian and the beautiful Lauren.  You couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for a wedding.  It has been so fun watching these two fall in love and now get married.  And I am thrilled to have another girl in the Taylor family... we've been a little outnumbered for a while.

It was such a great day.  The temple ceremony was so sweet and touching, Josh's grandpa is amazing and did such a wonderful Job.  The luncheon was so fun, and the reception was perfect,  Lauren did such an amazing job planning out every perfect detail (maybe she can pass some of her talents onto me in the coming years).  She looked stunning and her dress was so pretty.  I love weddings so much.  It seems like it was just yesterday that Josh and I were celebrating our own wedding day ... gosh, time goes by too fast.  

Congrats Christian and Lauren!




          






No comments :