Friday, August 3, 2012

A few that warm my heart..

I'll be the first to admit that my blogging skills are lacking.  For someone who has a bachelor's degree in graphic design, you'd think my blog would be something to show for it.  All in due time I hope. Sometimes I feel like I have so much to say, yet when I sit down to actually write it... well - I end up posting a serious of photos instead.  But to my credit, that's better than nothing right?  Right??  

Summer is slipping through our fingers too fast yet again.  And although it's not over, I can't help but reflect back on how good the past few months have been to us.  Sometimes I find myself getting caught up in the "I can't wait until..." phase... "I can't wait until Josh is done with school" or "I can't wait until we have a home of our own" or a million other little things.  But what I really need to do is step back and see how really, truly good everything is right now.  

I mean really, spending my days with my favorite girl in the world and nights with my perfect Josh - things can't get much better.

And until I get myself a little more organized and better at documenting our life's happenings (I will get better), here's a few random pictures from the past month.











she could do this all day//
//just woke up
my favorite of all time//
//best friends
heaven on earth//
//cheeks
splash pad queen//
//she could do this all day too

No comments :